Monday 12 August 2013

some thing to share :)

Sometimes people need help, and that's okay to admit. We're all full of flaws and learning how to get through life one mistake at a time. I look back at my days growing up the countless mistakes I have made&ofcourse the ones I still make every once in a while. Life is beautiful...my boyfriend always says this even tho I feel like giving him a bruce lee kick at the sound of it*sigh* he is so right. He encourages me to look beyond my mistakes,forge ahead &take only one choice- DO WHAT IS RIGHT but I agree that we have to do a few wrong things in order to appreciate the RIGHT choice! I guess that's d essence of life confusion. Yeah! Tunde is his name. He is adorably blunt&he is a strong inspiration because his teachings have helped me..
Am about to make dinner...
Love&Peace
Xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What exactly is right and wrong? What you perceive to be wrong may be right to me. It all depends on a lot of factors like religion,background,conscience and so forth. One man's food is another's poison. Let's look at it in the legal aspect...nigeria condemns homosexuality and even makes it an offence punishable under the law but in other foreign countries it's right and they feel it's a way of expressing and being one's self.

Unknown said...

Thank you for commenting sweety! I would address this issue soon . Cheers