Tuesday 7 October 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIBI!!!

You have been there for me no matter what I am going through. I love you, my dear friend, and I am so excited to share this special birthday with you. This day is going to be truly special and I am so excited.
you deserve the best birthday in the world and my goal is to give it to you. Happy Birthday and let’ get ready to celebrate. The party starts as soon as we are together.
On your birthday, I like to take some time and think about all the wonderful times we have had together. I’m thankful for our special adventures and all the things that we have done as friends and I look forward to making many more memories with you.
There are so many things about our friendship that I love. Your birthday is going to be the perfect time to celebrate your day and all that our friendship means to me. I look forward to showing you how much I care.
I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found a friend like you. You make every day of my life so special. It’s my goal to make sure your birthday is one of the most special days ever. I can’t wait to party it up. lol i wish.have all the fun without me.
love you

No comments: