Thursday 2 October 2014

I LOVE THE AKINBOROS'

i believe in family. It’s a six-letter word, with a trillion times the meaning. It’s who we came from, who we live with, who we love. They help shape our lives with who we are today and who we will grow to be.

Family may not just be blood relatives. It can be friends, people who you care about, or the people you are in a group with. I share memories and moments with family that we will remember forever.

My family is perfectly imperfect. We might not be the closest or the most loving family in the world, but we still care. We fight, argue, and even say that we hate each other at times. But it is the small things, the kindness and love in our hearts, when we say and do these things that bring us together. Family is the essence of life. Without them, who and where would I be? A twenty something year old girl with no one to talk to, no one to be with, no one to love. Alone in life, with no one to share memories with as I grow up. Even the bad memories or the memories that are not so good are still special. It helps me grow stronger daily.

When I was younger, and still some today, my family would get together and have dinners about once a month. It would be a bonding time for us, when we would reflect on the day. We would talk about school, friends, and everything else. It was a time for us to come together and remember who we are as a family and just enjoy each other’s company.

My mom is probably has the biggest job in the family. She has to take care of four kids with my dad.She cooks, cleans, and buys us things. I know it is not easy at times, but we make it work. My brother, sister, and I fight all the time. We really do love and care about each other, we just don’t exactly know it yet.

My family fights, we have fun, and we love each other. Family is the essence of life. This I believe. share your family stories with me.
send your write ups to akinboroy@gmail.com
keep loving each other. xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its a gr8 write up, and I believe so much in family, I can do notin without my family.

Anonymous said...

wow! i have to say i agree. family is everything