Friday 9 January 2015

TIME OUT (KATSINA)

I know i have been off for a while,am here to completely fill y'all in!  First it was NYSC CAMP. Trust me!!!!! it was horrible KATSINA was my initial place of deployment and i left lagos on the 3rd of November to meet with the camp opening for the 4th. I honestly did not have a fun ride down there but i guess its because i went by road most of the journey. Registration was so quick and i got accomodation after fighting ofcourse! for some reasoneveryone was aggressive and under pressure. i did not ENJOY the parades,lectures and camp food as a matter of fact my meal ticket was blank. i was in MAMMY like all the time and FYI
my camp had no "sapele water" i was in camp for just eleven days because i just had attend my call to bar. I met lovely people btw!!!! Nkem(MY CAMP BFF),Morenike(MY ASSISTANT CAMP BFF), Grace(OBS CORRESPONDENT), Mayo,Victory,Patricia and Jummy.

No comments: