Monday 18 January 2016

FINDING YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

FINDING YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys! I am super 'dupa' excited about the New Year. I don't want to bore you but its really important i let you in on some very weird things that happened to me in 2015.
1. I was engaged in February 2015 and broke off the said engagement in the last quarter of 2015.
2. I was physically and emotionally abused in the said relationship.
That's enough information for you be able to relate with my situation,in as much as i don't claim perfection i know i deserved a lot better that's why i gave up on the bloody madness called a relationship.
FINALLY PEOPLE 2016 brought happiness and inner peace. I was blessed with a really fantastic present on the 3rd of January, 2016 and its been great.
Bottom line, its not actually about me,2016 will be great,there is plenty of hope out there. Your Joy is of utmost importance, don't ever let the devil take your joy because its important to your well being. ..
I wish you all a wonderful 2016.
Keep loving,Keep believing.
AND THEN BEFORE I LEAVE REMEMBER TO;
1. Work Hard
2.Fight Harder
3.Love Hardest......
Til' next time xxx

No comments: